We are proud to announce our 17th annual Orlando Japan Festival! The festival will be held on November 5th, Sunday. This year, the festival will be at a new location: Kissimmee Lakefront Park (69 Lakeshore Blvd. Kissimmee, FL 34741) For special guest performers, we will have Tsugaru Shamisen players, Mr. Kyle Abbott and Mr. Mike Penny. Shamisen is a three-stringed instrument and “Tsugaru” Shamisen refers to the particular style of this instrument, striking with force to express the harsh snowy region of Tsugaru. Other featured stage performances include Koto, Iai, Judo, and Taiko drumming.
Come out and taste the foods, enjoy the performances, and experience Japan before the Tokyo Olympics in 2020!
If you would like to take part in this event in any of the following, we greatly appreciate your warm support.
• Sponsorship: (by Organization or Individual in any amount) To receive Sponsorship Information Form, please contact us. Insertion of sponsoring organization or individual on the banner of the program.
• In-kind Donations for Raffle Prizes or for Sale at Booths: Please contact us about your donation. On the day of the festival, we will introduce the provider and the donations at the Raffle Booth and side of the stage.
• Vendor Booth: $150 per booth space (additional $100 to rent tent, table, and chair)
• Food Vendor: If you are signing up for Food booth, please contact us.
• Volunteer: Any length of time (1 hour minimum) for attending booths, sale of soft drinks, and parking attendant.
**Please also complete the RELEASE FORM.